Nikolaos was the ruthless 1000+ year old master vampire of the city of St, Louis. Her human servant was Burchard, and her base of operations was an underground series of dungeons beneath The Circus of the Damned where her throne was located. She was slain by Anita Blake.
History[edit | edit source]
Early Life[edit | edit source]
Nikolaos was only a young child in the early stages of teenage puberty when she became a vampire under undisclosed circumstances some thousand or more years ago. A hundred years later, presumably by that time a master, she chose a man named Burchard, possibly an English soldier, to become her human servant, granting him extended life in return for his fealty. At some point they emigrated to the United States of America, eventually settling in St. Louis.
Powers & Abilities[edit | edit source]
A master vampire with more than a thousand years of power within her, Nikolaos' powers had grown considerably with age.
- Immortality - Nikolaos was over a thousand years old and possessed the appearance of a young girl.
- Superhuman Strength - She was incredibly strong with a grip like steel and was able to send grown men flying with the slightest touch.
- Superhuman Speed
- Heightened Senses
- Accelerated Healing
- Psychic Abilities
- Animal to Call - Nikolaos could call rats and wererats.
- Heightened Beauty - She routinely used her powerful mental abilities to make others see her as perfect in her beauty, hiding small imperfections such as her scar.
- Mind Shredding - Her mental power was so great that she could strip apart with ease the mind of someone as powerful as Anita Blake, tearing it like sharp knives in the brain and peeling it away to utterly destroy it if she wanted.
- Possession - She could take possession of her minions by transferring her consciousness into their minds and controlling their bodies.
- Nighthag - As a nighthag, Nikolaos could generate and draw power from fear. She was also constantly surrounded by an aura of dread which only made her stronger.
- Wind Generation - She could generate powerful storm-force winds.